Thread: 99webs
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 02:01 PM

Credits: 48,651
Nemesis is on a distinguished road

Everyone that is hosting with me needs to back up there sites right now! We will be moving to another server, right before the move I will personally back up everyone's sites and reinstall them myself however your files are not my responsibility and should have your own back ups.

I honestly don't have the full details yet as to why my school wants to transfer me, All I know is they want me on another server for w/e reason. Though I think it has to do with the moving of equipment to the new building. Which is really cool btw, has a virtual reality chamber

I also requested that other resell server, but they said I would need to wait for that to also be set up. I will notify you when my site has moved by then you could right away upload your site if you want it done faster than me moving everyone's. If anyone needs any help in all of this contact me I will help!

The move will need to take place in about a week I'll try and give you guys enough time to make back ups but I'll back up and move for you when I know I have some time to sit down and get it done. Thank you that is all.