Thread: Novul
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 02:42 PM
Premium Member

Credits: 87,575
Kyttias is on a distinguished road

@Wallie - Would love the help. ovo

@Abronsyth - I wonder if anyone over on VirtualPetList is familiar enough with Mysidia or would be willing to learn. I'm fairly good with coding myself, but Mysidia's just... not well documented/not documented at all. Both me and the stranger I enlist face the same task of staring through files until it makes sense. (And any decent coder might be tempted to make their own system from the ground up for the same price as learning a new one, just so they know what they're working with for future additions. . . . and I don't really want to pay for that.) If I can convince someone there's potential profit to be had by getting their hands into Mysidia and really learning it to help out the community here, then it'd still be a worthwhile visit to flag down some outside interest. But... I might want to wait until the release of 1.4, since I hear so much is changing.

I really, really enjoy visiting NewGrounds just to listen to the music section. As soon as I've got a game built I'm considering poking at a few people. (So much talent over there.) Most audio there seems to be licensed as 'must give attribution, not for commercial works' - and I'm not sure if that's just site-wide policy, the default, or what the majority of people choose to select. I'll just have to contact people.

Last edited by Kyttias; 10-22-2014 at 09:51 PM.