View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 05:03 PM

Credits: 28,186
kristhasirah

after so many months of not posting anything here, like usual in me >_>(a bad habit i need to fix) I once again started working on my site, so everything is a complete mess with me changing/editing/deleting everything I see.
added more adopts to the site, but until im happy with the explore pages, they can't be adopted. Soon will add some of the foxes that used to be available in Silvadopts, (note: the ones i made only. I will not add the sprites that where made by other artist.) they will have some small edits, or a complete remake. made more backgrounds for the explore areas.
added a second currency, but you don't need to pay real money you just need to exchange some items to get it(soon to be added)
the adopts now have a energy bar, but will replenish every 24hr or can use items to replenish it(soon to be added) the energy will be consumed in the explore areas that need a companion to explore. the users also have a energy bar, that will decrease in the explore areas that you don't need a companion to explore, it will be replenished every 24hr or by using items(soon to be added).
will update this thread once i kind of fix the mess i made XD
and now a few images of the adopts to be adopted soon:

and new backgrounds for some areas: