View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 07:43 PM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 335,331
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

I see, so you are actually using a VPS hosting package for MA at this moment? If so, I am not surprised that MA's server goes down regularly. I've set up a new VPS server that I plan to move all my sites to before the end of 2011, it costs $97 a month. I'd have upgraded to $125/month dedicated hosting service if cpanel license does not cost $30 a month though. I thought MA had a much more powerful server than mine, it seems that it is not.

But now I am a little bit confused. MA is generating a revenue of $3000 last year, that makes $250 a month? If so, you are earning profit at $160 a month(revenue is much higher than cost), and this is definitely not just breaking even. Correct me if my computation is wrong, but I dont think so? It does not explain your incentive to sell MA if it earns profit at $160 per month either. It is up for you to decide whether to accept Donation though, I was just wondering.

Well alright, I do understand that you are neither determined to sell MA nor set the price in stone. Have you discussed with Nemesis further after you told him that you were charging $3000 for MA? Just curious.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.