View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 12:22 AM

Credits: 49,061
Nemesis is on a distinguished road

Well I'm glad the site is up and feel bad for the accusations but it was bad timing and I had never seen the service down before, I do play around the site.

And as for it's price he is wanting way to much, a few thousand for a site that will be expensive server wise (bogging script) and has decent amount of traffic however it is a very low age group so is actually low ranking; and the traffic is tanking with a severe downward trend. I can only imagine the issues with what people try and upload to the site copyrights and anything else you could possibly find on the net.

Final thoughts:
"I personally think Nemesis would keep the current staff team if he wins the bid, but thats just my assumption. " HOF is right that would be the best course of action and what I'd do. However being in college and busy myself there is no way I would pay such a price on a risky investment, his price is placed based on the fact that people are dedicated to adopts sites and may fight for it. But from a business perspective it would be a loss and I actually doubt I will be a bidder.

Only scenario I see (that would get me involved) is he can't find a seller (no one with same dedication as him) and I would say his best course of action would be to give it to someone he trusts, (HOF) and his best bet would be to let the community care for it on a lease/rent and he could still collect his adsense till he gets his desired amount. That is the only way I see myself running that site is if its free till its debt is paid. Or run on community donations, but again unlikely due to the young age group.

Last edited by Nemesis; 10-21-2011 at 12:25 AM.