View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 08:49 AM

Credits: 8,602
aquapyrofan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristhasirah View Post
is in one of the class_vist.php or visitor.. cant remember the correct name... but i don't think you can do much in those files... i still think something is not correctly configured in the config file when you installed the script in the new domain.... because i have moved lots of times the full files even the database to different hosts and the only file i needed to change was the config file.. question the new domain is the one in your siggy? or is a different one? if is a different one: is the script installed directly in the public folder? or inside of a folder in the public folder? because that can affect a little how the script works if is not correctly configured the config.php...I Hope you can solve the problem soon.

edit:
the correct filename is: class_visitor.php
It's installed in a sub folder (because it's a subdomain, the one shown in the signature image), but that has literally never been an issue in either the free hosting or in other sites wher we're using Mysidia on the paid hosting because it's directly in the subdomain's folder. However, with the paid hosting, there are all kinds of errors cropping up. I think the best solution is essentially to start over, as while the account creation issues were mod dependency ones (i.e. forgetting to change a value after clean installing), the admin cp is virtually unusable because editing links, items, and adoptables just will not work. It throws an error from the admin cp, and the links can't even be modified from the database. Additionally, pages added post-migration aren't functioning either, which is likely due to the old database, while ones added before that work fine.