View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 03:00 PM

Credits: 28,425
kristhasirah

If the donors and artists don't want to forget is their own choice, they do not need to join, and no one is being forced to join the site. I believe in second chances, and that people can change, so I will give my support to silver and keep doing art for the site.

Silvadopts was the first site where I started practicing pixel adopts and made me know lots of good friends and good memories, Silver gave a total newbie like me the chance to sprite some of the foxes and sill add them even with mistakes and for that im grateful. so I will keep providing art for the site and story I love, and for me this is a chance to see my babies and play with them once again! instead of getting digital dust in a dark corner and poking them with a stick.

And for the artist that don't want to see their art in the site, don't worry I don't have plans to use them. The foxes that will be used on the site are the ones i created, and I will create new foxes.

maybe I'm a softie or maybe I'm just to in love with misty woods that I don't want to leave it to die just like that.

And just to inform possible new members and old members
I KristhaSirah allow SilverDragonTears to use my art in her site ^^