View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 02:29 PM

Credits: 19,382
IntoRain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
What no one does know is the ones passing those things around wanted to buy my site from me and I said no.
I just want to say something about this, because I was *somewhat* involved. I think everyone knew that at least Gryffi wanted to buy your site, it was all we talked about in the thread at the time. They wanted to buy the site from you because the site kept going down due to lack of payment. And everyone genuinely thought ToD was dead forever. People were getting tired of it and the artists were offended with what happened with UnicornBlues... It all happened at once - ToD went down for what seemed like the final time and the messages leaked. And things just exploded.

To be honest, they just wanted to save ToD. They didn't want to steal ToD from you. I had already made a deal with Gryffi to help them build a new site for free, they didn't need to use money to buy ToD. But they still wanted to keep it online somehow because they dedicated themselves to the site... I don't think they were doing it with bad intentions.

Quote:
People can do A LOT with photoshop, keep that in mind. What no one does know is the ones passing those things around wanted to buy my site from me and I said no. That's in the past and I'd really love to move forward. I just keep getting drug down no matter where I post.
You never really appeared to defend yourself though, or post proof of the contrary... We never heard your side of the story, you just disappeared.

I'm sorry this keeps haunting you. But I think it would be better if you talked with the DC mods about this, explain the situation. It's better than having your name soiled forever in this small community.

This was in 2015, a long time has passed already. I signed up for the site because what's in the past is in the past and honestly what happened didn't affect me. But you really need to amend things with the DC mods, it was where the drama unfolded, so they are pretty cautious about it now.

I'm sorry you have to carry this baggage with you now, but I'm sure it will get better the more you show people this adopt site is different. I really liked the old Silvatales, so I'm hoping for your success as well! Please don't feel down because of this, people are just unsure about you.

asp.net stole my soul.

Last edited by IntoRain; 01-20-2017 at 02:37 PM. Reason: clarifying