View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 05:07 PM

Credits: 1,803
Gryffi is on a distinguished road

o_o Erm, I'm not sure how I became a bad guy in this unless you were talking about someone else? 'Cause we did have a deal for the sale of tod way back which I backed out of because ToO was in development by then, I hope there's no hard feelings there? I assumed we were alright

ANYWAY to the point, I actually came here to get in contact with Silver, like I asked Kris to pass on earlier i'm willing to help if you need it. I'm not an artist but I do have writing skills, fairly familiar with the mysidia script at this point and I'miss very capable of helping with some of the more difficult admin duties such as writing a tos and contracts which I know have been a problem for you

Also I think Rose means we'll? There's some good advice in those posts. Just try not taking it personally :3

My skype's still gryffithewaffle if you wanna chat Silver, even if it's not site related details I think I might be able to help you with dealing with people, I'm not sure if you have the same problems as I do but I have several social disorders and suffer from amenities at well, at the very least I might be able to tell you how I handle difficult things and responding to them

Please excuse typos, on a phone and still not slused to typing on it