View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 06:02 PM
Squiggling since 1995

Credits: 8,213
squiggler is on a distinguished road

Well, I'd like something that's between 120x120 and 200x200 pixels. I know! You can make a Dandy koi. It's a koi who loves shiny things and steals them from people. XD
Quote:
This koi is known for being curious, lively, and- unfortunately- extremely picky. They poke their nose into just about everything, and love collecting shiny or beautiful objects. But only if the treasure meets their high standards of elegance. They're hard to get close to, and can be temperamental if given a gift they don't like. But once they've decided that a companion is worth their while, they won't back down from their choice.
If you wanted to be a site artist, I'd need 1 new set of sprites for each of our festivals. (Which would be an egg, baby, and adult, plus a few- 2-3- themed items.):
March Equinox
June Solstice
September Equinox
December Solstice

There would also need to be items or sprites released every 1-2 months to keep people interested, but that would be way more relaxed. Some of them can also be recolors instead of new sprites.

Currently, we've got 1 person working on sprites but they're only an occasional artist because of school. Their focus is on making items for the festivals but are trying to make some koi as well.
Our other contributor is only working on our CSS and maybe background images for said CSS.