View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 11:18 AM

Credits: 3,629
quirkii is on a distinguished road

I'm probably in the same situation as Iris, would love to have some coding help in exchange for my art services. But may I request for the coding help to be instruction based and posted on the forums? I'm hoping to learn coding as well from this, and leaving it on the forums might help the users who are encountering a similar problem too.

This is my portfolio site http://quirkiiworks.weebly.com it's a little outdated but most of my better works are there- so I'll link you there instead of my art blog haha... As you can see from my gallery I draw more humans than animals, and I haven't attempted pixel art before (but should be relatively easy to catch on:))- but I have confidence that I'll be able to draw animals as well after studying their form and using references in the earlier stages, I'm hoping to better myself and strengthen my weaknesses through this experience. I hope you don't mind my helpXD; and to be honest I don't think my art level would be disappointing for an adoptables site:)

Though, I'm not sure how often I can help out, especially when I have my own site to manage as well (and university incoming by the end of the month). Can I sign on as a guest artist rather than regular one?