View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 10:30 PM

Credits: 4,291
Zyraph is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyttias View Post
Alright, I've registered. Looks like it requires confirmation from you, though~

Luckily I have lots of experience customizing PHPBB! I just wish I could show it off, if it's all on the server I made on my old laptop... would love to start all over, I bet I could do a better job now. I think I'll go install a version onto this laptop's server just so I can play with it, that way I'll have something to show.

(And I really do hope we can get the Mysidia-PHPBB bridge up for dual-log in, because that'd be cool. I've got Hall of Famer on my AIM, so I might poke a few questions his way for help in expediting that.)

edit - Ah, looks like for some reason I can't PM you? "Zyraph has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her." ...idek.
Your account has been activated! I have it set so I verify activations because once we get a bridge implemented, it'll be a little hard to do much synchronizing with a lot of members.

Not sure what's up with the PMs not working...oh wait, because you're a "Newly Registered User." I should go ahead and change that, but I had it restricted because some new accounts can create spam. I won't need that right now though X3

I'd love to get a bridge for Mysidia/phpBB. I just dunno how I'd do that one...what I really need before we get too far in is a mod to auto-generate short URLs and allow people to share them :3 That will make things so much easier to share!

I'd also love to see what you can come up with for any themes for PhpBB3 ^.=.^

EDIT: Oh wait, you meant on here, right? I actually had a setting enabled for contacts/admins only to PM me. I changed that! Sorry X3

Last edited by Zyraph; 04-07-2014 at 10:35 PM.