View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 09:28 AM

Credits: 28,400
kristhasirah

weird the code is not working for you, i tested it many times and worked, I even manage to make it part of the options in the admin panel, like the disable user to click their own adopts.
i can't truly help you with the other option, my levelup is very edited, i did try to add the first option to the levelupview.php, and got the message i can't feed others adopts, but the click still counted and got the same result in the levelup.php the click still counted.

the code in the quotes should work, because based on something that's already in the site... the other option i can think is to edit directly the
PHP Code:
        elseif($this->settings->owner == "disabled" and $this->adopt->getOwner() == $mysidia->user->username){
             throw new 
LevelupException("owner");               
        } 
to something like this:
PHP Code:
        elseif($this->adopt->getOwner() != $mysidia->user->username){
             throw new 
        } 
or like this:
PHP Code:
        elseif($this->settings->owner == "enabled" and $this->adopt->getOwner() != $mysidia->user->username){
             throw new 
        } 
if one of that options works then just edit the lang_levelup $owner to the message you want to display.
The only thing about editing this code is that the option to enable/disable the user to click their own adopts will become unusable, but if the second option works, then it will become the option to enable/disable the users from clicking others adopts.

just remember to backup your file before adding/editing something.
sorry I can't be of more help in this area. and sorry if i don't make sense some times... English is not my native language, so most of the time is kind of complicated for me to explain something >_>