View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 02:52 PM

Credits: 22,816
Ruinily is on a distinguished road
Default Felkyo looking for coders!

Yeh I know I probably wont get any coders, but it cant hurt to try? ^_^' Isura managed to fix up most of the site, I just need someone to help finish some complicated stuff off, like the battle system, and possibly help me with smaller bits of coding, like what I need to remake the lottery and moving the map onto my site without the random link coding not working... I have tried to figure it out, theres just so much coding I dont know, and it keeps changing... and I ALWAYS mess it up somehow... Even signature images on this forum are messing up. >.> If anyone can help me out, or help me find Isura I'd be seriously grateful! I can pay in this sites credits, almost any pet sites currency/items/adopts, art, art editing, animation, I'll put the coders name or link or whatever they want on the credits page on my site, or like I did with Isura checking over English and typos. ^_^ I really want to get it sorted out before I start pushing out new items/creatures and advertising again... I've been waiting on Isura, but I'm starting to think she wont come back. :/

Chocolate butterfly cat pudding. o.o

And since even the programming on this forum doesnt like me anymore heres my sites address. XD
http://felkyocreatures.com/index.php

Last edited by Ruinily; 07-03-2014 at 04:04 PM.