View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 10:57 AM

Credits: 1,827
Beaux is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
haha how i used to do things, just ram the code in there lol, great way to learn. just try and understand what its doing and look up things you don't know. good luck with your site, and i can't remember if you were like some of us trying to learn php through this project or just want your site working
That's how I learn. c: I just stick in the code I want and compare it to the original if something goes wrong to see where it's different.

I taught myself CSS and HTML by doing that exactly, haha.

And I'm new to the forum so you probably haven't heard anything of me, but I do hope to learn a lot from it. I'm a pretty self-sufficient person and like doing absolutely everything on my own. I try to avoid asking for help unless I really really need to.

But I still can't fix this error... I've even tried deleting everything and reuploading the site with the scripts already modded. Same error.

I also noticed the original script has mysql_numrows and the modded version has mysql_num_rows, but changing the latter to the former still did nothing.

I'm honestly stumped. Watch it turn out to be some huge problem caused just because I misplaced one thing on accident. (It happens often)

Is nobody else getting the error I'm getting?