View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 09:55 AM

Credits: 3,560
gwynmil is on a distinguished road

That would be very kind of you! Maybe later, though - we have so many bigger features to fix first. Us two admins will probably end up with hundreds of griffs while trying to test breeds, sexes, ages, markings, colours... ah, this is daunting.

The task perplexing me today: never been able to get backgrounds to appear (based on Abronsynth's mod). Div/table is empty. Also any attempt to add an adopt's image, other than usual $document->add($image);, causes blank page.

But I'm not fond of the current set-up anyway - having separate manage, click and profile pages. It would be great just to have a single page for each griff, with all their info and click/management links, for visitors and owner alike. Something roughly like this image.

Any ideas how to arrange this? Someone in another topic mentioned making petprofile/petprofileview.php. I can probably figure out how to add all the stuff in there, but how to make levelup and the myadopts page link there instead of /manage?

(also it looks like I'm really gonna need help with the breeding/colour scripts, are there any other Mysidia members who've used ImageMagick in this way? Will pay/draw/make 3D stuff/whatever in exchange for help! Getting slightly desperate haha.)

Last edited by gwynmil; 10-22-2017 at 10:04 AM.