View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 03:03 PM

Credits: 4,972
bobbybig is on a distinguished road
Default Now on to the clean up

Ok 98% of the layout is done and everything is up and running, but I still need to clean up the code and images as well as come up with like 3 or 4 unique sprite images for kids to populate the map. Also need to finish up all the url links to site pages

After that we will be ready for a alpha test run of the map. All of the links will be set to already existing site links of interest to the source code. So no one will have a true need in redoing them for themselves later provided your using the 1.3.3 version of the source and all the links to pages are set as default links. If you have special made pages it will be quite easy to add your own pages to the pop menu lists of available links to go to.

We used only 1 pre defined open source js script for talk bubbles on the people on the map as I didn't want to have to write that one too, and the guy who made it did a fair good job at it. So tthat will be included in the package I prepare and offer here later this week.

Here is a sample 50% size version of the map layout as it stands now

the minimap is not going to be ready for version 1.0.1 of the map as I don't have the time to go into depth of what all I would like to do there, but all of the prep math for css and js has been implemented for it. I just don't have as much time as I had thought to build the actual tables and dev codes for it. As well the compass is just for show at this time and might have function at a later time.

\Anyways we are just days if not only 1 day away from a working kickass site map layout that anyone can use and put in their game.

I hope this code will be of use to some people.

Last edited by bobbybig; 04-27-2013 at 11:28 PM.