class IndexView extends View{

public function 
index(){

$mysidia Registry::get("mysidia");

$document $this->document;        

$document->setTitle(" Your Title Here ");

$name = (!$mysidia->user->isloggedin)?"Guest":$mysidia->user->username;

$document->add(new Comment(" Welcome, {$name}! <br>"FALSE));

$document->add(new Comment("<h2>In development</h2><br><br>This will be a griffin breeding game. Emphasis on <b>will be</b>... we still have a very long way to go.<br>
            <div style='width:600px;height;200px;padding:20px;background-color:white;text-align:center;margin-top:30px;'>
                Here is a div. Later to feature some griffins.</div>"
));

} 

And back to the default:

PHP Code:
class IndexView extends View{

public function 
index(){

$frame Registry::get("frame");

$frame->getDocument("index");
    }

The other files (classes, smarty) have not been touched at all since the Mysidia installation.

(edit: ignore the syntax error earlier, that was from when I was an absolute idiot and forgot to include the first class IndexView extends View{ part. Good lord. Still got the template error, no matter what.)

---

Edit again: looked through all the errors, it's always about template.tpl. My two themes are totally unchanged though...

Just realised this was the first time I'd logged out, for several days. I changed the Green theme to act as the new site layout, and deleted the Main and Elements ones. Can't remember if something was done, to set it to the new default... but someone did say it was safe to delete the other two.

Could this be the real issue? If so, how do I reinstate the Main theme for guests not-logged-in? The files are still here in cpanel.

(Hmm, I will email my co-designer, ask if she's still logged in and can view pages normally. If yes, hopefully she can upload the theme again using the admincp.)

Yet another edit: added the two themes back in the DB table, with id 1 and 2. adopts_settings still says Green is the default; it can't be changed in this table. Will keep looking... pretty much any change should be possible via cpanel, right?

Final edit: nope, can't find any way. Not hearing anything back from co-designer either. Maybe tomorrow...
If it's relevant, the admincp pages still look fine, I just can't log in anywhere. Wonder if it would be possible to set up a temporary login form/page under that area?

Who knew that editing the index page and/or logging out could cause so much trouble? x) Wish I hadn't done that. I'd been hoping to spend all evening working on a bunch of features.

Last edited by gwynmil; 11-04-2017 at 08:04 PM.