Thread: Blank pages
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 08:39 AM

Credits: 3,502
gwynmil is on a distinguished road
Default Blank pages

I've managed to install Mysidia but now only get blank pages, no matter what URL is tried. I saw the sticky topic about x10 hosting and changed $this->root but it has no effect. Any more ideas?

https://griffusion.000webhostapp.com/

Sorry, I know that host is crap (they don't allow folder uploads so installing these scripts last night was an absolute pain in the arse!). Tried buying proper hosting from a bunch of places but they all require a credit card which I don't have at the moment, sigh. So unless somewhere accepts advance payment by Paypal, I'm stuck with free options. WAMP server was already tried by my co-designer, she couldn't get it to work.

Of course I can hand over the host/DB login details, if anyone thinks they can fix this. Though frankly it would be much nicer if someone could set up Mysidia on a better host, so me and the co-designer can mess around with it (neither of us are very familiar with PHP or database stuff yet - this is our little learning/practice project). I'd be happy to pay for the domain name, hosting and send you a few extra dollars by Paypal for your help. (or if you'd rather get some artwork, I can offer that too. My DA gallery if interested)

Thanks for any help!