View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 01:16 PM

Credits: 5,965
solskenn is on a distinguished road

I'll jump in on this! An idea to the op though, I think they should gain permission from the member they wish to trade with before using their affiliate. This way they know who is linking to them, so that they can link back. Our information should be stored and edited here in our own post, though. That way we won't have to mail the information several times.

My site isn't completely finished yet, but there are a few pets that are adoptable. No shops/items yet though. But it's joinable and you can get a pet, though there will be some minor and major changes until I'm happy with it. So don't be surprised if you log on one day to find something completely new xD.

+ portalpets.bugs3.com
+ main page.
+ I'd prefer buttons.. about 175x45 but no smaller then... oh maybe 100x30.
+ I too would prefer trade, I'll link to your site until i notice you no longer link to my site. PM me to trade, post your info here though. (I'm assuming by trading it means you give me your affiliate banner, and I give you mine)

I'll put all my affiliates on this page ^,^ so if you want to check up on yours you can easily do so.

I've got a friend that is making an image to use for linking to my site, I'll probably post that here once I see it's completion if she doesn't mind me using it for this.

Last edited by solskenn; 03-30-2012 at 07:11 PM.