Thread: Relic Town Map
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 06:30 AM

Credits: 49,624
tahbikat is on a distinguished road
Default Relic Town Map

Oh god... I stayed up all night doing this map. Tomorrow is going to be a hard day. :P

Anyways, here's the map I've done for the town in Mysgardia called Relic Town. ^^

This is my first time doing a town like this. I got a lot of inspiration from other artists because I had no idea how to make houses and such. It very much has a pokemon style to it, but that's what I was going for because I love that style. c:

I plan on adding a bit more like a sign that says Relic Town. Maybe a fountain and a statue or two. Maybe even some common creatures of Mysgardia and some teeny tiny shop people. I also plan on adding different buildings like a Bank, Shelter, Daycare, more houses (possibly quest houses?), etc.

It'd be so awesome if I could make it into a game where users could walk around and interact with each other and the houses, but that will be a ways off if at even possible. :P For now, it's just going to be turned into an image map. The shops and houses will be clickable and link to their various pages.