View Single Post
Old 06-22-2019, 09:21 PM

Credits: 1,005
Tanya is on a distinguished road
Default Mysidia Not Installing

This is really weird because, I've installed Mysidia several times. I have played with it a few times in the past, and since free hosting usually deletes your sites if you don't check in with them for awhile, they usually end up getting deleted and I make them again.

Going through the same motions recently, however....for some reason, it is not installing? I have gone through all of the motions-downloading the zip, uploading to public_html through filezilla, making inc and image files 777, then going through the installation after a database is setup. I have linked the database correctly, I think, or else it would give me an error and not let me proceed. When I finish installation and go to the websites main page, it says the page cannot be loaded.

What could the problem possibly be? I suppose maybe I could pay someone to set a site up for me, but I have done all of this before. I don't understand why it is not working now. I have the most recent version of mysidia downloaded, any ideas of what I could have done wrong?