View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 11:50 AM
Premium Member

Credits: 88,546
Kyttias is on a distinguished road

Keep in mind that game-related scripts can't be hosted on 000webhost so it's a ticking timebomb that's against the Terms of Service there.

If you don't want the fear of free hosts deleting your hard work if you shelf it for a few months because life gets in the way, I can recommend some cheap hosting! Hostinger constantly has sales (don't be fooled by their front page saying there's only so many hours left, they have these sales about as often as a clothing store I used to work for does, it's frankly ridiculous, they should just advertise it as the price it is, since it's on sale more often than not). It's at 80 cents a month for the cheapest package on sale, and it's easy to move up from there to a more expensive package should your project ever take off. (Or... on Black Friday, when the more expensive packages also go on sale.)

You should be able to change your PHP version in Hostinger's control panel and even turn off and on extensions freely. Their chat support is also wonderful, if you ever have questions or need to report an outage.