View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 11:11 PM

Credits: 48,733
Hwona is on a distinguished road
Default A Sincere Apology

Hello everyone,
I'd like to make(finally) a formal apology for my absence from the site and forums - especially because everyone was so supportive. I've been very busy with matters of real life and have been terrible at updating progress and creating new features. I have been trying to create new features, but I have been stuck in a terrible dilema about how to move forward with the site. I don't have the ability to fufill my ambitions and have been trying to learn more coding to make my plans possible, but I've also realized that the site needs some attention. I have and will be tinkering behind the scenes with some plans, but I can't guarantee that anyone will notice anything as I continue to struggle to implement everything I want to. I know I don't deserve your faith for this mess, but for those who will be so kind to give me a second chance, I haven't given up yet. I'll try to throw some peeks at what I'm working on from now on. Here are my plan for the site:

Make games and explorations for training caterpillars and earning currency
Update adoptable art (I'm thinking about making large animated images to display on pet pages)
I finally have an idea about how to solidify the site's back story and lore
I'll be looking to polish the background and training systems
Possibly more interaction with the caterpillars

Thank you so much everyone! Please be prepared for site chaos - updating will hopefully begin soon and will definitely begin during the summer.