View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 02:31 PM
Crazily Friendly~HoF

Credits: 26,342
PTGigi

Mrf I hope what I said wasn't taken the wrong way XD

I get why people would do it but I myself do not see a point for me to personally do it. I don't have the money (well I do but I save it up for CDs and other stuff XD).

But as you were getting at it really depends what you are getting.

Additions for games tend to run a bit higher, yes, I have bought stuff for video games (L4D2 stuff mostly XD I also bought a few Spore additions back when the community wasn't crappy) because they add that extra interactive feature and you have to pay for the coding and designing and all. Also listening to me may not be the best because I'm only saying what I've seen which isn't that much adoptable-wise XD

But my opinion is that premade, unchangable adoptables shouldn't cost as much as custom adoptables. It also depends on the site as a blob of purple shouldn't be super expensive while the art you posted above I can certainly see why it is more expensive than most places I've been on.

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."~Mewtwo
My Adoptables|Nuzlocke Webcomic