View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 01:59 PM
bruh

Credits: 36,493
ChibiMaestro is on a distinguished road

I look for:
  1. Colours:
    I'd like colours that fit together and don't clash. Text should be readable and not very hard to read (e.g. not: orange text on green background)
  2. Images:
    I'd like some various theme colours, e.g. if you made a beautiful floral (pink & purple) theme, and someone loves it, however their site was not based on pink & purple, maybe you could have different colours but with the basic template. So there's a varied choice that any one could choose.
  3. PSD Files:
    I'd like this If you include images in your theme, and it has text saying e.g. "Happy Days" (lol random), but the user wants to change the text, then PSD files would be great! But taking note that many users don't have photoshop, maybe PDN (Paint.NET) and GIMP files would be great? (All you would need to do is copy each layer and paste it on the program and save it to create another layered file )
  4. Layouts:
    I'd like themes that have different layouts, but the same basic CSS (colours, images etc.) For example: Theme 1 has 2 vertical sidebars, one for the menu, and one for the sidebar. Theme 2 has exactly the same colours and images as Theme one but has horizontal menu. Know what I mean?

Yeah, quite a lot I'm asking for, but it's my opinion xD And if you don't understand something (I'm bad at explaining ._.) just ask xD.

~C.Maestro
I'd like to think I'm good at CSS&HTML, so if you need help with designing templates and stuff, feel free to 'come at me bro' with the questions. Haha, also if you need help with installing the Mysidia Adoptables Script, please check out my guide here!