View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 01:38 PM

Credits: 3,580
gwynmil is on a distinguished road

Perfect, thank you for the explanations. I completely forgot about adding more things to that class file, too.

Guessing the time is EST, 5 hours behind me. It's hard to be sure lol (ought to add a timer somewhere). Is there a certain place to set the timezone so it'll affect the whole site at once?

Also, forgot to ask. Using the dynamic image script later, does that mean the Alternate Image feature is redundant, since all the pre-set adopt images will be ignored? Griffs are divided into many breeds, then 2 sexes, then 6 stages for each one (including eggs which should have dynamic colouring and shapes to hint at the contents). I don't think it'll be a problem, pathing to all the right folders.

And working out the breeding system, ahhh. I'm hoping to let most of the breeds intermix, with the chicks having 50% chance of inheriting either breed. Same as all the parents' other traits.
Should this be part of the modified breeding script (have all these common "breeds" actually be a single one, and the different names/images just for show), or can Mysidia handle this by default, using the "create baby/breed adopt" system in some arcane way?