View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 12:22 PM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 337,553
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

I see what you mean. I know the site still needs a load of works, for now I am trying to add some exploration pages(caves, forests and maybe sarafi) on Pokemansion just like the fishing pool. Also in future it will have a powerful map system in which you can talk to NPC on each map. Instead of going to groom/daycare center directly, you will have to access them from a map and talk to the NPCs(such as Daisy and the daycare old couples).

For trainer-pokemon interaction, I have huge plans for this too. A food and hunger system can definitely be added in Pokemansion v2.0. Also you can interact with your pokemon by taking it for a walk in Mysidia city's national park, giving it special trainings at home or in a gym, or playing games with your pokemon. I have no idea how to make flash games though...

Anyway, I am rather interested in the concept of making an adoptables site interesting. Pokemansion for now has powerful custom scripts and features, but its still a long way to go to make it actually more appealing to visitors.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.