View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 03:11 PM

Credits: 4,984
bobbybig is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cremuex Levier View Post
Wow, that looks excellent :D
:) thank you I am glad you like it stayed tuned to the theme boards I got many more coming out. One later today. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruinily View Post
Cool. ^_^ Though from my experience of many many English knick knack shops their usually stuffed full of stuff from the rafters to the floor lol. And I I've seen all sorts in them from full suits of armor to stuffed crocs... So its not just the tidal wave of watches, perfume bottles, little statues, Victorian tweezers and coins from all eras.. :P To me knick knack shops are about searching through all the junk and finding that one precious gem. I dont know if you mean pound shops too, but their pretty similar, just with all brand new cheap stuff instead... Anyways my point is for anyone redoing that theme for their own site I'd add in a bunch of objects to the background and the header if possible. ^_^ I'm happy to see others thinking about the little knick knack shops too!
Oh yes I understand how such a theme for a adoptable site could work greatly to the advantage of the admin and interested users. lol that isn't the direction my site is going but I do understand it.

I included the psd file for the header and did put the dragon figurine on there a bit bigger than it could be done. So all of it can be easily reworked to add in tons more things. I will be including all psd files, font files, and any other materials used to make the themes giving potential interested users of my themes ever opportunity to make the best of them.

Thank you for your comment :) I am glad you seen how such an idea could work well with this source.