View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 06:30 AM

Credits: 5,968
solskenn is on a distinguished road

Mainly the basics, at least for right now. Get the software installed properly (including the forum thing) so that it works right. An extra theme or two set up so that they work as they should, including any necessary editing so that it doesn't move tables around on some pages. (On one or two pages, no matter what the theme was I was using, the navigation table on the sides would move so they were somewhere else.)

Basically a starter pack I guess you could call it.

I probably sound lazy or something by asking another to do it for me. I have tried unsuccessfully to install this program about 4-6 times. I have had it just "poof" on me so all I see is a blank page. I have had images not get the correct link to their location (ie:petsite.something.com/numbers.gif instead of petsite.something.com/petsite/numbers.gif) and other links not linking to the right spot causing a "bad page" thing, I have had difficulty changing my avatar with a url, I have tried, and failed to upload a theme... same theme, twice and I followed guides each time.

I am willing to work with you to have this fixed for me, as for payment.. we can work out how I'll pay before it begins, then I'll deliver upon completion. I can do teamviewer, If you'll show me how to do it I can also grant you access, and possibly other options too.

Last edited by solskenn; 03-24-2012 at 05:22 PM.