View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 08:53 PM

Credits: 11,193
BMR777 is on a distinguished road
Default Diversification of Programming - What do you think?

Hello All,

Looking forward, I've got some big plans on what to program next. I wanted to let you know of the ideas I had and get some feedback, both for multi-user and multiforums scripts and other scripts.

For multiforum scripts:

Well, for multiforums / multi-user scripts I want to work on making the MyBB Multiforums Mod even better. I plan to release a new version sometime soon that adds more features to the Host Admin CP portion of the script. I also want to fix the avatar bug in the next release as well.

For other forum softwares I was thinking I may make a multiforum script for either PHPBB3 or XMB sometime in the future.

New Stuff - Non multiforum:

I also want to make some non-multiforum scripts. One I want to make is a RapidShare link protection script so if you want to run a site like linx.in or similar.

I also want to make an image / MP3 host script at some point. The idea I had for this though is to make it where not only can users find content on your site, but users from one site can also dynamically search multiple sites running the software at once to grab media.

I also have considered making an adoptables type script that would let you start an adoptables site for users. These are I think a great way to make money. :)

Let me know what you think of these ideas. Do you have an interest in other non-multiforum scripts?

BMR777