Thread: Mys 1.3.4 News System
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 03:47 PM

Credits: 19,382
IntoRain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hall of Famer View Post
Nice work, I am sure it took you quite a while to get this done and it must've been a valuable experience. It seems that you are getting a good understanding of the OOP and MVC system, which is nice to know. I hope users like it. ^^

I was wondering though, can you possibly provide a .rar or .zip file for users to download the files and uploads easily? This is likely to work for most sites since I see most of the changes are in new files.
Thank you! I had contact with OOP before in other language, but it's the first time using MVC, although it makes sense xD Getting the pages in jQuery to work was actually what took me longer to get (and I found two bugs today, so I'm not really confident about it xD ). I tried to implement this one but for some reason it wasn't working, so I made my own (it's simple and actually just hides the news that aren't supposed to show on a certain page lol)

Sure thing! I will add them to the first post! Actually makes things easier xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abronsyth View Post
Brilliant! Once I get my file transfers working again (glitches are killing me) I'll most certainly be trying this out! I've been dying for a news system, haha <3 ((Though I still plan to fix up my own...just hard to juggle learning code with everything else that's going on...))
Thank you! Hopefully this will be helpful for you!

asp.net stole my soul.