View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 05:00 PM
The Grim One

Credits: 99,173
Tequila is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbybig View Post
I have 100s literally of ideas to share for theme ideas. This source is used or can be used for many types of pet adoptions and for each type there is the needs in theme layout. As we progress on this topic I will do may best to come up with sample images of ideas and layouts. It is not that hard actually as I am the type of person who writes in both php and html to meet the idea in my head rather than the limitations of my skill. So I can always whip up a sample image. That is for the ones that require some sort of image base.

On the topic of almost complete css based themes I must ask as I have not personally studied too closely into your personal work or preference in work; have you progressed into the use of boarders, backgrounds and radius uses? This is a direction that I feel will progress available default themes so that users are using the latest. It is just a question to open up talks. I am not trying to insult or belittle what you have done or shown in skill to the community.
This layout, minus the images used for the backgrounds of the links bar, side feed section, and header is mostly css3 standards. I'm still having issues with certain gradients outside of PS, so I usually fall back onto the program as a last resort. I'm still learning though. You should see the theme for Crystal Hollow that I did up, it's still the only theme up on site right now.