View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 12:49 PM

Credits: 48,995
Nemesis is on a distinguished road
Default 99webs.org looking for staff

Hey everyone, 99webs.org is looking for staff to help get sites hosted and started free. We are looking for veteran mysidia members and developers that would be interested in helping others. While also getting benefits such as free hosting and points to exchange for services.

As a moderator you will be given a RESELLER account at 99webs.org. This will allow you to set your own hosting packages and set up clients. This will greatly reduce the work for me and turnaround time for setting up accounts. Also you can advertise 99webs.org on other development sites you frequently visit, to help others you know and set them up with a free service.

You will also be in charge of helping to moderate the forum. As eventually I will not be able to keep up with it all on my own. This should be pretty self explanatory if you have ever been on a forum. No flaming spamming, and make sure all topics in right category.

We are also looking for help in general. Such as ideas, managing social network pages, and promotion, etc...

Let me know if you would like to help any way either with pm, on 99webs.org or in this thread.

Thank You!