View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 07:43 PM

Credits: 10,719
BMR777 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hall of Famer View Post
I see, so you did not make a deal with that guy posted after you? Just curious, again mind telling me the asking price from you and the bidding price from him? Actually I may consider getting a possibly better host for MA, and if so I need the specs for your current hosting package to compare. I am currently paying $97 for my VPS(which can be upgraded to dedicated at any time), but the site does not have any traffic so continuing paying for that is a waste.
I believe that the site is on a 1.8Ghz Intel Celeron machine right now, with 1GB RAM and 40GB hard drive space. The hosting package it is on is so old that the host no longer offers it to new customers. The hosting package is fully managed though, which adds to the cost. I pay about $95 a month for this.

The asking price for the site has been reduced to $2,000, although if you have a counter-offer I am open to hearing it. I would know the site were to be in good hands if you were to purchase it, considering what you have done with the Rusnak / Mysidia script. :)