View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 10:55 AM
Kelpie

Credits: 12,620
goofyunicorn is on a distinguished road
Default URGENT HELP NEEDED!

Earlier, I accidentally put a theme that wasn't compatible with Mysidia in the theme folder. I deleted it straight away. It seems to be only my account that comes up with an error when I type in the web address as people have told me it works on their account. What do I do? I can't get in to the ACP or the website, just the cPanel. I need help right now, as I promised to release 12 new adoptables today and I have had emails saying people are waiting.

The error is this:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file 'template.tpl'' in /home/beausavi/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 /home/beausavi/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(374): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('template.tpl', NULL, NULL, NULL, true) #1 /home/beausavi/public_html/classes/class_template.php(135): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->display('template.tpl') #2 /home/beausavi/public_html/classes/class_view.php(280): Template->output() #3 /home/beausavi/public_html/classes/class_frontcontroller.php(102): View->render() #4 /home/beausavi/public_html/index.php(74): FrontController->render() #5 /home/beausavi/public_html/index.php(78): IndexController::main() #6 {main} thrown in /home/beausavi/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127