View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 02:59 PM

Credits: 48,994
Nemesis is on a distinguished road

I find it hard to believe my adopts to be worth 2000$. I used multiple traffic analyzing sites and it'd be lucky to get near 200$. Now maybe its worth lies in the amount of people that want it, but honestly I am only interested in how it automatically installs people's sites, that would make my life easier as I have installed mysidia now like 40 times lol!

HOF had pm me about it, would anyone else be interested in buying shares/pieces of it and run it democratically together? If all involved keep it going in their free time then it will be maintained full time. I would also plan on gaining back everyone's investment and then some.

Side Notes: I am quite pissed at how this is being handled though. First off where is the site? What the hell is that? How many times am i gonna see that repeated on the internet? No warning no heads up, no care for his community. How is he gonna sell a site we can't see that is losing traffic.

Oh yes did anyone check the traffic rankings @ Alexa? it looks like a huge mountain.. i think he's selling cause its tanking hard... its below average now...

But back to my main point, I beleive it's unacceptable at how many sites he just let down. As you all saw I notified on the forum that i was having doubts about my own hosting service (not anymore) but atleast i was giving a heads up that in 6 months- a year i may not be hosting anymore. And if i were to ever end my services for w/e reason i would see to it that every site was backed up and moved before i turned off the server.

That's my rant for today..