View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 05:17 PM

Credits: 3,728
Chaos77777 is on a distinguished road

I ran into another snag on this one. Do you happen to know if there's a way I can have it look into two separate arrays? For instance, these don't work, but I think it'll show you what I'm trying to accomplish
$owned1= $mysidia->db->select("owned_adoptables", array("type" AND "subtype"), "owner = '{$mysidia->user->username})->fetchAll(PDO::FETCH_UNIQUE);

$owned1= count($owned);

OR

$owned1= $mysidia->db->select("owned_adoptables", array("type"), "owner = '{$mysidia->user->username} AND subtype= "ALL")->fetchAll(PDO::FETCH_UNIQUE);

$owned1= count($owned);

Since I have it set up to have subtypes of each type lol, It'll count all the types while disregarding the subtypes. I can't just do the array "subtype" because there are subtypes that are the same type and types that are the same subtypes lol :( I didn't think this one through when I started up. The top one disregards my "AND 'subtype'" and only numbers the types. The second one doesn't work cuz there's no subtype "all" lol. Leaving it blank gives the same thing too

Lol I thought I was being smart and doing
$owned1= $mysidia->db->select("owned_adoptables", array("type"), "owner = '{$mysidia->user->username} AND subtype != "")->fetchAll(PDO::FETCH_UNIQUE);

$owned1= count($owned);

But that just gave the same results as the top one

Last edited by Chaos77777; 01-20-2017 at 05:41 PM.