View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 01:41 PM
The Grim One

Credits: 99,383
Tequila is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiKawaii View Post
Nyx (can I call you that too? XD) failed :D Turkey eggs are eggs :P Lol.

Two bunnies and seven chickens?! Is it worth it? Because that's 9 animals for 2 animals o-o But idk xD

I really want to live on a farm, but like a private one where I only have them as pets xD

And... three kits? :O You make me jealous... and my mum & dad went to the market today, they bought some duck eggs o-o They don't know if they're organic but they agreed that I'm allowed to incubate them for 7 days to check if they're fertilised, and if any of them aren't fertilised, then they'd eat them lol. :D

DUCKIES ARE CUTE. And I hope the duck that I found near the river is a mallard duck 'cause they're adorable... and I heard that ducks are very social animals... what happens if it hatches, but I don't have any other ducks? :O
I don't mind. :3 And the bunnies were in danger of the pot since they were the bad ones. :3 We still have like ten chickens left and I know we're thinking about hatching more (again).

And yes, three kits. Soft fuzzy little hissy fits... One got lost from mom in the box and I put it back, but it hissed at me in the baby hiss... *squee*