View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014, 08:40 AM

Credits: 9,946
Rovick is on a distinguished road

I think its impossible for me to continue this site, i was deeply thinking today and thought about this

*Firstly, i cant verify my paypal account. Why? I dont have a credit card. i dunno if theres a way to recieve and send money without a credit card :( Why do i need so? Because i need to buy a domain, need to pay for hosting, need to pay for artists.. thats the biggest problem i have.

*Secondly, i have lack of coding knowledge, art skills.. Its rare to find one that will offer these for free because most people ask for money.

*And last, im too young, I think i am expecting too much on myself, but no. i think i am too young (11, turning 12 soon)..

Sorry guys. I dunno what to do now, im really disappointed that i cant continue it, i really want to but i dont know if theres another way.. :/

But thank you very much Kyittas for trying to help me for the pixel base, you can keep it now. and Wallie, i know you did so much effort just to help me, forgive me.. I wanna thank you for helping me alot for this site.

I might need to wait alot more heck of years ( like 10 years) to continue this game, its my dream to make one.. I really hope i can find a free easy adoptable site creator (Myvirtualpetsite is awesome, but i dont want to wait 1 year more because they allow only 13 and above) thanks guys! Ill have this script in my mind always, dreaming that someday i would create a site :D