View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 07:05 PM
Artist

Credits: 15,439
pachoofoosh is on a distinguished road

I managed to get PDO enabled and the php is version 5.3 now, and i've re-installed the script. :D

Although I have noticed there are a lot of php warnings everywhere when I browse my site:
  Spoiler: Errors 

(I've removed the beginning of the file paths for security :3)
Code:
Notice: Undefined index: REQUEST_URI in \webroot\www.fuzzified.com\classes\class_admin.php on line 18

Notice: Undefined index: REQUEST_URI in \webroot\www.fuzzified.com\classes\class_input.php on line 78
Code:
Notice: Undefined variable: margin in \webroot\www.fuzzified.com\classes\class_pagination.php on line 50

Notice: Undefined variable: padding in \webroot\www.fuzzified.com\classes\class_pagination.php on line 50
Code:
Notice: Undefined variable: styleoptions in \webroot\www.fuzzified.com\changestyle.php on line 21
Code:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at \webroot\www.fuzzified.com\classes\class_admin.php:18) in \webroot\www.fuzzified.com\online.php on line 5
Code:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$yim in \webroot\www.fuzzified.com\classes\class_member.php on line 358

Also when I try to log into the ACP, it keeps logging me out. .o. Could that be because of the "REQUEST_URI" notices?