View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 08:44 PM
Premium Member

Credits: 86,985
Kyttias is on a distinguished road

Most certainly! A revisit to the concept from the ground up is sorely needed - taking only inspiration, but next to no code.

If you'd like to get in touch with me, the best way to do so is via a note to my DeviantART (of this same username), and from there I can send my Discord handle. (Or to gmail, also of this username.) -- I've long since disabled receiving DMs here.

In my time while I was active here, I enjoyed making addons, but my entire site started to feel like one giant addon, as I slowly replaced the core functionality in almost every aspect. Mysidia felt more like a cramped shell I grew out of, and freeing myself of it to work on my own was a relief. Many others here wouldn't mind crawling into something a bit more modern and streamlined when it's available, but they may not be in the best position to help out.

As for me - I certainly don't mind being a contact that you can bounce concepts, buggy code, and test phases off of. If you're in need of an artist, I also wouldn't mind helping out to provide some placeholder art as needed for use in testing that I wouldn't mind being shipped as part of a final demo.

I'm in the unfortunate position of knowing what I want, what I need, and just not having the time or motivation to do it. Bless you!