Thread: Mys 1.3.4 News System
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 06:00 PM

Credits: 19,259
IntoRain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by parayna View Post
Hi again! Sorry for the double post but I seem to have run into something... for some reason the CSS file part won't let me change it. And it is only working for one of my themes...

There aren't any errors popping up or anything, just the CSS of the news page doesn't work on my second theme (it's set to the default, blank one). I have put it into the same file I did to put it into my first theme, but it won't work.

I tried to change it as well (to better suit my first theme) but the images/colours won't change even when I remove the image link for the grey body image, and replace it with my own. Neither will the colours for the borders change when I add a different colour in... do you have any ideas as to what the problem could be? It's kinda confusing me... XD
You might be editing the wrong .css file? The templates/main/media/style-city.css file is just for the main theme, other themes might be in different folders like templates/(other_theme)/.../file.css. Inspect your site's source code (right click > inspect/view code/or similar) to check which .css files it's using with that theme. Might be that xD

asp.net stole my soul.