Thread: Novul
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 02:54 PM
Premium Member

Credits: 88,050
Kyttias is on a distinguished road

daily stamp card:
I'm considering making a 'daily' feature for the site that involves stamping a card.

Imagine a bingo card with a handful of symbols on it. Each day you visit the game, you'll roll a die to get a random symbol from your card that's not already stamped, and then every instance of that symbol on the card will be stamped. You get a base reward for each instance of the symbol. The stamped symbols on the card carry over each day until you've completed at least three rows of the card. When you complete an entire row, you get an additional prize. And finally, on the day when the card has at least three stamped out rows once you've received your daily prize, it disappears. The next day, you are handed a new card to start the process over again.
sticker collecting:
In addition, every day that you play you can get a sticker. At 10 stickers you get a prize, at 20 stickers you get a slightly better prize, so on and so forth, to encourage logging in each day. At each significant mile marker, you get a special sticker that will be displayed on your profile (like an achievement). It may be just what you need to gain access to special shops, locations, or quests!
gachapon vendor:
Operated with special tokens, these machines will dispense capsules with items of varying rarity in them. The items will be cycled out every few weeks, making them limited edition. Some will only operate with Rues tokens purchased with real money, making their contents especially lucrative. A small number of the capsules may even contain promo codes for rare Novu!

Last edited by Kyttias; 11-11-2014 at 04:00 AM.