View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 01:14 PM
Crazily Friendly~HoF

Credits: 26,347
PTGigi

Urf I hate to bring up more issues >.<"

The new ads seems to be messing with the tables on my site D: I've found the issue to be present on Safari and Chrome, IE doesn't have the error (which I can't screenshot the error at this time because I'm on a computer that only has IE right now). I can check if it messes up on FF in about an hour (I get home from school then).

But basically it sticks my title-bar to any table on the page, combines tables if there are multiple tables on the page, and extends the table out beyond the main body of the site; it also misaligns everything D: If you have Chrome/Safari (or Firefox if the error is present on Firefox) this page is one of the best examples I can find >.<"

And another question, I couldn't find this anywhere on the main site but if I switch to the Sapphire or Ruby plan do ads go away? Most hosts I know of have a system like this (free=ads, paid=ad free, or a pay for ad removal type deal). It would end all issues with the ads for my site at least |D

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."~Mewtwo
My Adoptables|Nuzlocke Webcomic