Thread: Hi there :D
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 04:36 PM
bruh

Credits: 36,374
ChibiMaestro is on a distinguished road
Smile Hi there :D

Well, I just got the message that Rusnak Adoptables Script is sold and is now Mysidia Adoptables Script, I must admit that the name is far better.... Mysidia... xD

Anyway, I'm ChibiKawaii, and you probably know a bit about me from my username, I love cute stuff, especially Domo-kun to whoever understands me :D

I also tend to post smilies randomly, I do it without thinking... it's a habit, but I never spam with smilies, so don't worry :) <---Just did it again....

I'm a GIRL, and I have come across those who think I am a boy, but I don't understand how people think I'm a girl... ChibiKawaii is a girl's username right?

I LOVE animals, I have had around 10 turtles, and I currently have loadsa fish, 10 goldfish, and 13 (arghh, unlucky number... yes, I do believe in 4 leaf clovers and that, but I do not stray too far into horoscopes and fortune tellers) baby guppies. I also used to have 2 small frogs that I got from the pet store, but they died, and I have no experience in frog keeping (those frogs lives entirely in water) so I have learnt my lesson and I will not own frogs ever again... o.O

Anyway, I do like the fact that the Rusnak Script has been sold because BMR does run 2 things, MyAdopts and the Rusnak Script... wait BMR was running 2 things. And now that Hall of Famer bought it, then BMR has more time to upgrade MA :D and meaning the Adoptables Script will be upgraded too :D, so good for the customers

EDIT: This edit was when I clicked "Submit New Thread" but it said I had too many "images"... smilies count as images... >.> RUBBISH lol joking. Anyway, I had 5, maximum was 4... I removed one.