View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 07:20 PM

Credits: 16,557
parayna is on a distinguished road

If you could get the tooltips to work that would be amazing! Probably, if they go well, I would like to use them in other places as well (probably the inventory and the world feature when that gets implemented later in the open beta stage of the site) ^_^

I don't think I have the jQuery library.. but I am not totally sure. All of the themes I am using are based on the 'default' default mysidia theme and then I just changed aspects to fit what I wanted (images, colours, and sizes wise). Most of my betas have agreed to test out features cross platform so I would soon be able to figure out if there were any problems to be had on the mobile devices.

And I was kind of thinking of having them say different things, usually based around the same sort of idea as their other sayings (and yeah, for each different shop, as a way of being more varied and easier for people to digest). So probably using an array (which thankfully I sort of know how to do as I learnt how to make a gumball machine using arrays for a school project and that I may implement into my site as a mini game that gives out prizes, when I decide to sort games out of course.. XD)

But yeah. ^_^