Thread: Item Bug?
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 11:55 PM

Credits: 49,616
tahbikat is on a distinguished road
Default Item Bug?

Something really strange is happening.

I made some items on my site with function click1 but they're not working right at all. Let me try to explain this as simply as possible...

So here's my adoptable:

Lvl 0 - Egg image - 0 clicks
Lvl 1 - Shaking egg image - 20 clicks
Lvl 2 - Baby image - 40 clicks
Lvl 3 - Adult image - 80 clicks
Lvl 4 - Same adult image - 120 clicks

If I keep giving it "water", which raises its clicks by 5 each time, it will level correctly and display the corresponding images.

If I give it "honey", which raises its clicks by 100 each time, it will only level once and display the wrong image (shaking egg instead of adult image). If I then manually give it a click by using its Level up link, it will display the next level image (baby image), which still isn't the right image, as it should be an adult.

Also, no matter what item I use, all the adoptables I tested also use their alternative images, which are supposed to be only a 1 in 120 chance of appearing. I haven't gotten a "normal" image yet and I've tested about 6 so far.

Only thing I can think is that when I first created the tester species, I gave it the same name as the ones that this "bug" is happening to. I hard deleted those, then made the new species under the same name. Could that be the issue? I just don't understand because in the databases everything seems fine with the levels and such...

I'll try to make them again under a new name and see if its any better, but if anyone else has experienced this please let me know!