Thread: Kritter Kingdom
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 03:31 AM
Pet-Sim.Online

Credits: 53,752
Missy Master is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Kritter Kingdom

Thanks for the good words, I appreciate that! Yes I actually got the idea for the backgrounds from Mweor, and I'dlike to eventually be able to just change those around. I've been trying very hard to focus on the site and try to get this coding worked out--but my 17 year old Pom had a stroke the night before yesterday, we just found out that's why he was ill. He might recover, but he's pretty ill still, and the timing with my birthday yesterday was not the best.

I will be messing with the image size today, getting them small for the top ten really helped--- I really want to have them large on the profile only. But I have the gist of how now, at least.

I'll take a look at those backgrounds for the site too today, as well as the theme for the SMF forum I am using --- I had set an opening date of March 31st, got enthused and set it to today, only to have my poor dog take ill, and really have to put the attention where the priority is.

Oh I totally understand about the trading system! Magnie has kindly worked out something, we are so close, and hopefully it will be workable! I intend to give full credit there of course, I'm really very grateful for all the mods, and all the extra help! I've made art in Poser for years and years, and the beauty of it is, you can buy models and work with them -- and they are yours to use on your site, which is neat!

I really want to implement an auction system too -- so all in good time :D