Thread: Heyo!
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 08:17 AM
that wayward spinda

Credits: 1,728
Pacchiru is on a distinguished road
Talking Heyo!

Well this forum seems to have become quiet from way back when, so I guess it's high time I stopped lurking and join in~

Hello, I am Pacchiru :D
Background,
well, the first adoptables site I joined was Squiby and since then have been jumping around from site to site, adding it to my list of things to try XD I was a staff member of MyAdopts before it shut down, and during that time I was really active in playing around with adoptable sites, though my art wasn't so good yet. When it shut down I kind of fell out of making it, only thinking of ideas but never really pushing through with them. I still join sites from time to time though c:

Now I decided that I'm going to try my hand on actual coding and make myself a site~ Sorry if I become really annoying when asking questions XD

Uh right now I am a freshman in college, still trying to adjust and stuff. I love anime/manga, video games, virtual pet sites and adoptable sites, and all that jazz c:

I hope we can be friends~
Also, feel free to show me your sites! I'd love to join them and make my signature more lively~

I also have a Flight Rising account, just throwing that out there =w=